NAS Defender VINs
'97 Defender 90 Automatic Outfitted Willow Green Station Wagons
- LRNA import 300 of these and is claimed that these will be the last D90s. We've heard this line from LRNA before, so who knows if these are really the last. In a 20 October 1997 press release the president of LRNA, Charles R. Hughes, said, '...as current passive restraint regulations prohibit us from selling the vehicle in 1998. We continue to work on a solution but have no definitive plans to announce at this time.'
- These are standard Station Wagon models that have a few extras bolted on
Click here for Defenders of this type in the FAQ Registry
- Roof Rack with diamond plate on steps
- Brush Bar
- Diamond Plate Wing (fender) protectors
- Diamond Plate rear quarter panel protectors
- Diamond Plate on rear and side steps
- Currently, 300 Defenders of this type are listed.
|Copyright Dixon Kenner, 1995-2011. Last modified March 15, 2005.
Comments? Send mail to Dixon Kenner or Benjamin
Site Designed and Created by Bill Maloney