NAS Defender VINs
'97 Defender 90 Automatic Station Wagons and Soft Tops
- LRNA intended to import 1000 Station Wagons and 1500 Soft Tops between December 1996 and Sept 1997. First was to be 500 Station Wagons, then the 1500 Soft tops starting in April 1997, and ending with 500 more Station Wagons.
- LRNA has published that they imported 1499 Soft Tops and 1000 Station Wagons (not including the Willow Green's below).
- Colors: Alpine White, Coniston Green, Beluga Black, AA Yellow, Monza Red, and British Racing Green
It was posted on the the CSO list that the following was the distribution of Station Wagon colors:
I have not been able to confirm this though.
- One 1997 D90 was sold in Canada.
- Five 1997 D90s are reported to have been imported by LR Hess Rafz, CH and are in Switzerland (as of 11/97)
- MSRP: Soft Top: $32,000 and Station Wagon: $34,500
Currently, 2492 Defenders of this type are listed.
|Copyright Dixon Kenner, 1995-2011. Last modified March 15, 2005.
Comments? Send mail to Dixon Kenner or Benjamin
Site Designed and Created by Bill Maloney